Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
The prices quoted in our catalogue are for payments in cash, including Austrian statutory VAT.
Goods are delivered exclusively on the basis of payment in advance, cash on delivery (COD) or
Our factory guarantee of 10 years is an extension of the statutory guarantee and applies exclusively to the elasticity of the mattress core. The statutory guarantee period applies to commercial use.
Goods are dispatched by GLS or DHL throughout Europe.
We deliver free of charge to Austria, Switzerland, Germany and France.
Shipping costs in other countries are available upon request.
When delivered mattresses are packed in a vacuum state in cardboard and can be used 24 hours after opening.
We shall be pleased to provide prices for other quantities and sizes, and carriage costs to other countries upon request!
In general goods are delivered within 2 to 5 working days upon receipt of payment. Express delivery is also possible within 1 to 2 days at a surcharge.
Right of cancellation
Provided you are purchasing as a consumer you are entitled to revoke your contract declaration in written form (letter, e-mail) within two weeks and without specifying the reasons or you may return the goods.
A text version of this disclaimer will be sent to you under separate cover. The time limit begins immediately after you have received the goods and the text version of the disclaimer.
It is sufficient to send off the cancellation or the goods in plenty of time in order to meet the revocation deadline.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
In the event of an effective cancellation both parties are obliged to return any services received and, where applicable, relinquish any benefits gained (for example: interest).
If the customer is unable to return or only partially return the goods or is only able to return them in an inferior state, he is obliged to compensate for the loss of value. This does not apply, however, if the deterioration of the goods is attributable exclusively to their having been examined – as could have been done in a shop – or if they have been used appropriately as recommended by the manufacturer.
Goods which can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at the manufacturer’s risk. Goods which cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from the customer. The customer is liable for carriage costs when returning goods if:
- The goods delivered are the same as those ordered
- The price of the goods to be returned is not in excess of €40.00 Or
- The goods have a greater value but at the time of cancellation they have not been paid for in their entirety nor has any part payment as stipulated in the contract been made
In all other cases there are no carriage costs when returning goods. Obligatory payments on the part of the customer have to be made within 30 days of sending the revocation.
End of the disclaimer.
bank: vkb gmunden
Bank sorting code: 18600 - Account Number: 12012795
bic: vkblat2l - iban: at881860000012012795
hotline +43 (0) 699 / 1618 1625
Payment with KLARNA
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: Germany and Austria.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Germany
- Direct banking: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.